Agencourt AMPure XP Features
- High recovery of amplicons, greater than 100 bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Stable PCR products post-cleanup: No PCR degradation after storage at 4° C for seven days
- Efficient recovery of double stranded and single stranded DNA templates
- Consistent recovery throughout the kit’s 18 month shelf life
- Faster manual and automated processing as compared to traditional post-PCR cleanup methods
Downstream Application Techniques
PCR, genotyping (SNP detection) fragment analysis, sequencing (Sanger & Next Generation), cloning, primer walking
1. PCR reaction 2. Binding of PCR amplicons to magnetic beads 3. Separation of PCR amplicons bound to magnetic beads from contaminants 4. Washing of PCR amplicons with Ethanol 5. Elution of PCR amplicons from the magnetic particles 6. Transfer away from the beads into a new plate
The Agencourt AMPure XP purification system recovers amplicons greater than 100 bp with consistency and high reproducibility. The recovery efficiency of the Agencourt AMPure XP kit for small and large amplicon sizes is superior to the traditional filtration PCR cleanup methods (Figure 1).
Agencourt AMPure XP post-PCR cleanup has been automated for process scalability on three Beckman Coulter liquid handlers, the Biomek 4000, NXP and FXP. LIMS compatible automation functionality is aided by a user-friendly interface equipped with a quick startup menu, deck setup walk-through menu, a method recovery menu and a procedure menu.
|| Agencourt SPRIPlate Super Magnet Plate
|| Agencourt SPRIPlate 384 Magnet Plate